The holiday season is fast approaching. For those traveling, we welcome you to join our online classes. From a hotel to your great aunt’s basement, now you can keep training (and burn a few holiday calories) with Zoom! We look forward to seeing all of you in person or online! Check your emails for the most recent Zoom links.
Our holiday hours are as follow:
- Monday, December 21st – Normal schedule
- Tuesday, December 22nd – Normal schedule
- Wednesday, December 23rd – Normal schedule
- Thursday, December 24th – CLOSED!
- Saturday, December 26th – CLOSED!
- Monday, December 28th – Normal schedule
- Tuesday, December 29th – Normal schedule
- Wednesday, December 30th – Normal schedule
- Thursday, December 31st – CLOSED!
- Saturday, January 2nd – CLOSED!
We will have all weapons and aikido classes as normal. This month we are focusing on bokken, the wooden training sword shaped like a katana. Then for January, we focus our weapons class south, and teach the Filipino kali sticks. This offers a great workout for the chest and shoulders! Please ask us if you are interested in joining us.
We are running a our Holiday Sale 2020 where weapons packages are on sale as well as gift certificates for friends and family. We will also be training hard in the new year to prepare for the colored belt test on Saturday January 16th.
Enjoy this time with your families. Safe travels and seasons greetings!